Sunday, May 18, 2014

Football going South on a Kiss an no prayer

Hi all,
   The NFL draft has never meant anything to me even though I watch
a few football games through the year.
  This draft I guess was televised as was the rest I guess, only this year
something new came to the game, an openly gay player that was looking for a job
playing football.  He got one, and then KISSED his boygirlfriend or whatever it is now.
   
   Now what do I tell my wife when I am watching the game and a player
comes into the huddle and pats the other player on his rear or instead of spiking
the football after a touchdown, are they going to have a kiss.


  I will not have to explain to my other half because, football has
no interest for me, I will not be watching. The game has gone South
or farther for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment