Friday, July 24, 2015

Rick Perry Wins on one Count

The Man that I like that is running for the republican nomination, Rick Perry,
has had one of two charges dropped that I feel were against him. I think
all of this came about because he stood up to the President.

   Here is just a little of one article that I read on the matter.

Craig McDonald, the director of Texans for Public Justice, a nonprofit, liberal advocacy group that filed a complaint about the veto that ultimately gave rise to the criminal case, said he was pleased the case would continue to move forward.
The fact that one potential felony indictment is in place is significant,” he said.
Write to Nathan Koppel at nathan.koppel@wsj.com

 As long as something is there it does not matter to these people what it is.

   In the bold there, I see as, lets throw everything we can at the  wall and see what sticks.
    I hope all goes well for Rick Perry.

No comments:

Post a Comment