Saturday, June 6, 2009

June is Gay pride month

This is going a little no alot to far. The
president proclaims June to be a gay pride
month.

President Barack Obama is proclaiming June to be "Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month."

"I continue to support measures to bring the full spectrum of equal rights to LGBT Americans," Obama says in the proclamation.

Is he sucking up or what, to the gay community.

I feel we are being over run with this gay thing.

It seems that I can't even turn on the tv and watch a show
without it being pushed in somewhere. I like the show Bones
and 24 and they both had to have at least one little piece
of gays in the show. WHY?

I don't care if you are gay, but I do not
want it in front of me day after day.
Sex life used to be kept in the bedroom,
now it is out there for everyone to see.

Adam and EVE
not Adam and steve

No comments:

Post a Comment