Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sugar or Sin Tax which is it?

The presidents health care plan is going
to cost a lot of money,and we are going to pay for
it with more taxes.

He is going to tax pop, candy bars, ice cream,and more, all made
with sugar, to get money to pay for this health plan, along with
more tax on gas,tobacco, and alcohol.

As far as the foods go, I was thinking people
would just give up eating these
kind of foods to avoid the higher price, but I guess not.

The government is trying to tell you and me
what to eat, and if we eat the wrong things we
have to pay for it. This is not freedom to make
choices, this is punishment.

For the healthcare plan, do you honestly think that
you will have choices.

I personally do not want you to pay for my health
insurance through higher taxes,as I don't want to
pay for yours with higher taxes.

This story of not raising taxes on the poor has
really gone south. There are a lot more poor
than there are rich, and we all have the
habit of eating. Born with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment