Monday, May 6, 2013

Are You Going to listen to Them Liars??

  I gotta be honest here,I did not listen to the whole speech Obama
   made to the graduates at Ohio State.
    What I did hear was not something that should have even been brought
 up in a speech to college students. We have enough people in our schools
  telling our young people how they are supposed to think, rather than our kids
discovering for themselves what they think and feel about different situations and
laws, and then Obama has to put his .02 in.
      I thought graduate speeches were supposed to support the young and give them
hope for the future.
  What I heard was, listen to ME, no one knows more than I do, I'm right they are wrong,
 trust me. I guess it is the 4th biggest lie,( just trust me).

    He tells the young people to not listen to the right who want smaller more accountable
 government, that this big government thing is not a sham.
     Who is he trying to convince?
    Why does anyone need convincing?
       If this was true we would back him and he would not have to explain
  this, he could just run with it.

     In the last 100 days he can't even get his own party behind him. I'm just
  guessing here, but I'm thinking they don't wanna be unemployed.
  Talking about the unemployed, who would hire Jay Carney, Susan Rice, even
 Hilary Clinton, this is the next biggest batch of liars next to the Liar and Chief.

No comments:

Post a Comment