Sunday, May 5, 2013

Is this a Disaster or What????

We got the great news the other day that unemployment is down to 7.5%, Really.  I just do not believe that 165,000 jobs is going to make that big of a difference in our employment rate.
    We have several million people dropping out of the work force and more that have just given up
on finding a job.    This is just one train wreck.


   What about the promise of not raising taxes on us poor people, just on the wealthy. Can't figure out
that poor people smoke to, because that was first tax that was raised.
   Taxes are going to go through the roof for all because we cannot support all the free programs coming out of this administration, just another train wreck.


Do we want to talk health care?
    This is already a train wreck and we have 7 months more or less, and we have to have insurance or get fined for not having insurance. I was employed by a trucking outfit in the oilfield and the cost of the insuance through them was way more than I could afford and I was working 70 plus hrs a week.

    Don't know how I am going to afford it now just because it is required, and just about 13 months ago I had a heart attack and will be paying for that until the next one.

GUN CONTROL
Bengazi
Fast & Furious
Birth Certificate
and lots more are all just wrecks snd I am sure we will see more.



No comments:

Post a Comment